1. The VIP Experiences DO NOT include a ticket to the show, all VIPs AND GUESTS MUST have a ticket to the show in order to participate in the VIP Experience.
2. The Meet & Greet will normally take place 1 hour before the band plays.
3. A representative of the band will contact all VIPs no later than the day of the show to give them the specific Meet & Greet time and location.
4. All VIPs must provide an email address and cell phone number (along with service provider) at the time of purchase in order to receive VIP communications.
5. Occasionally items in the VIP Experience may sell out.
6. The band reserves the right to substitute any item(s) at any time based on availability.
7. The availability of any/all VIP Experience Packages is subject to prior sale. In the event that your order exceeds the quantity of the level of VIP packages you ordered, a full refund will be offered.
8. Not receiving any given item(s) in your VIP Experience does not entitle you to a refund or a discount.
9. The band uses PayPal to process payments for VIP Experiences.
10. In the event of an error by PayPal or any other party that causes a VIP to be charged an incorrect amount for their VIP Experience, the band reserves the right to collect the correct amount of the VIP Experience purchased.
11. Any questions about the VIP Experiences should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Any questions regarding tickets, age restrictions, set times, or any other non VIP Experience issues should be directed to the venue.
13. Failure to provide sufficient and accurate contact information at time of purchase may cause you to miss important information and thus completely miss your VIP Experience.
14. Failure to have a ticket for the show may cause you to be excluded from your VIP Experience.
15. Missing your VIP Experience for either failure to provide sufficient and accurate contact information at time of purchase or failure to have a ticket to the show will not entitle the VIP to a refund.
16. BY PURCHASING AND/OR ATTENDING ANY VIP EVENT, THE VIP AND ANY GUESTS AGREE TO WHOLLY ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY LOSS OR INJURY OF ANY DEGREE AND SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO RELEASE FIREHOUSE AND THE INDIVIDUAL BAND MEMBERS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH EVENTS.